Zong Free Internet Trick 2018
In this artice we’ll be telling you about Zong free internet trick 2018 which you can use for browsing and video streaming purposes.
We’ll be updating zong free internet trick 2018 regularly so please keep visiting this site to stay updated.
Zong Free Internet Trick 2018 :- Trick 1 (Latest)
- Download UC Handler.
- Setting for UC Handler:
- Real Proxy
- Type: Http
- Real Proxy Server: 220.127.116.11
- Port: 80
- Now download Yoga VPN
- and connect with a default setting.
- Once connected, Now Enjoy Free Zong Internet in UC Handler.
- Speed is slow but Enjoy Free
Zong Free Internet Trick 2018 Trick 2 (Updated on 7 Feb 2018)
- First of all, Download UC Browser.
- Now go to Settings
- Open Access Points
- Create a new Access Point
- APN: zonginternet
- Proxy: 168.235.199.02
- Port: 80
- Now go to UC Browser, and Use 4G Zong Free Internet Trick 2018. Youtube Streaming is also free. Enjoy.
Note: On Chrome Only visit http websites. https websites will not work. On UC everything will work even fast YouTube Free Streaming.
Zong Free Internet trick 2018 with Youtube Recording:
- Download any Screen Recorder.
- Start Recording
- Go to YouTube.
- Watch as many videos as you wish.
- Your all videos will record by the recorder and saved to your storage.
- Now you can play them anytime without internet.
Zong Free Internet Trick 2018 Trick 3
- First of all, Download and Install UC Browser not UC mini, or if you have already installed then skip this step and move on to use free Zong internet 2018 updated trick.
- Open UC Browser and Click on URL bar to enter the address.
- Now write in URL bar free.facebook.com.kproxy.com and click on go button.
- You will be redirected to the Kproxy website.
- You can now search and browse any website from Kproxy website.
That’s it!!! Enjoy fastest unlimited free 4G Zong Internet Trick 2018 updated!!!
If you like the Zong free internet trick 2018, please share it with your friends too:)
In case if you are facing any issue, kindly comment below, I will be happy to help you.
Zong started out operations as Paktel via Cable & wireless in 1991. It turned into the primaryorganization granted a free license to perform mobile telephone services in Pakistan. It performed AMPS services until 2004, when the organisation released GSM offerings.
In 2003, Millicom corporation, who at that point have been majority owners of Instaphone, offeredPaktel from Cable & wireless. Millicom installed a new management team headed by John Tumelty, former CEO of Instaphone, and chief financial Officer David Ordman.
On January 22, 2007, Millicom international cellular S.A. said that it would sell its 88.86 percentage stake in Paktel limited to China mobile for $284 million, which includes the repaymentof intercompany debt. The sale implies an enterprise value for Paktel of $460 million, Millicom saidin its press release. Merrill Lynch advised China mobile on the transaction.
On 4 may 2007, Paktel limited was renamed to China mobile Pakistan. On may sixteen, 2007 China cellular announced that it had elevated its stake in CMPak to 100%.
On April 1, 2008 Paktel was rebranded to Zong.
China mobile Pakistan has invested extra than US $2 billion thus far to accumulate networkinfrastructure in Pakistan since 2008. it’ll invest US $1 billion in next two to three yr for subsequent generation service roll-out.
Zong has built the 1/3 largest mobile community inside the country with over 6000 base stations. To go green, Zong has mounted solar powered cell sites in various locations. It has country‘s largest solar power telecommunication network.
Its network base stations, microwave links, IT help and transmission towers are maintained and provided by way of ZTE Pakistan.
Alcatel-Lucent under the terms of a distribution agreement with RIM leverages its worldwideintegration services and local presence in the vicinity to provide Zong with end-to-endimplementation, release, transport and help offerings for the BlackBerry solution in the Pakistani marketplace.
Zong presently uses GSM, UMTS/HSPA+ and LTE technologies.
because of increased demand, Zong has re-farmed a five MHz part of its 1800 MHz 2G spectrum for LTE in selected areas, this allows their general LTE spectrum in that area to be 15 MHz, catering to more customers at a particular time, preventing negative fine of service mainly at some point ofpeak hours.
Next era mobile offerings
On April 23, 2014 Pakistan concluded next generation mobile spectrum auction. Zong paid $516 million for 10 MHz spectrum in 2.1 GHz frequency for 3G and 10 MHz spectrum in 1.8 GHz frequency for 4G making it Pakistan’s first 3G and 4G operator.