Today we are talking about how to create account on Snapchat, Snapchat was initially created for private, person-to-person photo sharing, Snapchat chats disappear instantly after you view them. Snapchat allows you to change your username only once per year.
Snapchat is a social media platform that is constantly growing. Snapchat is loved by people from all walks of life. Snapchat was originally built for private, person to-to-person photo sharing. However, you can use it for many purposes including messaging, sending videos, live video chat, messaging, Bitmoji avatars and creating Bitmoji avatars. You can also share a chronological “story”, which is shared with all your followers.
Snapchat is a popular social media platform where chats disappear immediately after you view them. Before you can use Snapchat, you must create a Snapchat account. It is easy to set up a Snapchat account.
This guide will show you how to create a Snapchat account.
HOW TO CREATE ACCOUNT ON SNAPCHAT?
- Get Snapchat for Android or iOS from the Play Store.
- Open the app, and tap on Sign up to create a Snapchat account.
- Enter your name, then click on Sign up & accept. Then enter your birthday.
- Create a Snapchat username.
Please Note: Your username can be changed only once per year. So choose wisely!
- Choose a password that is secure.
Note: Recommend Password must be at least 10 characters long, to make it extra strong.
- Verify your account security by entering your phone number.
- If you don’t want to use your telephone number, you can tap on the sign up with email button instead.
- Find your friends. To add friends, you can grant access to your contacts.