Today we are talking about how to create account on Snapchat, Snapchat was initially created for private, person-to-person photo sharing, Snapchat chats disappear instantly after you view them. Snapchat allows you to change your username only once per year.
Snapchat is a social media platform that is constantly growing. Snapchat is loved by people from all walks of life. Snapchat was originally built for private, person to-to-person photo sharing. However, you can use it for many purposes including messaging, sending videos, live video chat, messaging, Bitmoji avatars and creating Bitmoji avatars. You can also share a chronological “story”, which is shared with all your followers.
Snapchat is a popular social media platform where chats disappear immediately after you view them. Before you can use Snapchat, you must create a Snapchat account. It is easy to set up a Snapchat account.
This guide will show you how to create a Snapchat account.
HOW TO CREATE ACCOUNT ON SNAPCHAT?
- Get Snapchat for Android or iOS from the Play Store.
- Open the app, and tap on Sign up to create a Snapchat account.
- Enter your name, then click on Sign up & accept. Then enter your birthday.
- Create a Snapchat username.
Please Note: Your username can be changed only once per year. So choose wisely!
- Choose a password that is secure.
Note: Recommend Password must be at least 10 characters long, to make it extra strong.
- Verify your account security by entering your phone number.
- If you don’t want to use your telephone number, you can tap on the sign up with email button instead.
- Find your friends. To add friends, you can grant access to your contacts.
Also read: How to Delete cred account ultimate guide 2022
how to delete your youtube channel in 2022 ultimate guide
How to create account on instagram without phone number ultimate guide 2022
How to create account on phonepe ultimate guide 2022
how to create account on paytm payments bank ultimate guide 2022