Today we are talking about How to create account on instagram without phone number, Do you enjoy sharing photos on social media? If yes, I believe Instagram is your best choice. As of 2020, over 1,000,000 people also use Instagram. The images account for 73% of all posts, while videos and stories make up the remainder. Today, we’ll be discussing creating an Instagram account. For the next ten minutes, I will be there to help you if you don’t already have a mail ID or wish to register with a number. I’ll show you.
- This step-by-step guide will help you create an Instagram account with no phone number.
The First Method
Step 1 – Open the main interface for Instagram
- We are now ready to create an Instagram account.
- Open the app after installing it.
- You will be taken to the main interface for Instagram as shown below.
- You will see a signup or login page after you have completed this screen.
- You will be asked to enter your email address or phone number. As shown.
Step 2 – Click on “Sign up with email address or phone number” as shown in this image.
- Click on the button to open the sign-up page.
- To create an account, you will be asked to enter either an email address or a phone number.
Step 3 – Click on “Email Address” and enter your email address.
- Click on the email address instead of adding a number.
- This will allow you to create an Instagram account with no phone number.
- Enter your email address here and click the next button.
Step 4: To create your account, enter your “Name” and password.
- Enter your Full Name and strong Password.
- There are two choices.
- Click on the option to sync contacts.
- You can choose not to continue syncing by clicking the button below.
- That’s it.
You will then be asked to create an avatar, your username, as well as other details to set up your Instagram account.
Another method is — How to create account on Instagram without phone number
It is possible to create an Instagram account using an email address. We can also choose to receive an OTP via a virtual number. Let’s take a look at how to do this:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on Do you not have an account? And, check-in.
- Select check-in using an Email Address or a telephone number.
- Instead of calling a number, click on Email.
- Next, enter your username and password.
- You can sync contacts to find your friends, or to avoid it.
- After this, you will be asked to display your avatar and any other details that are required for a new account.
You can use third-party apps for receiving your mobile number virtually, even if it is not necessary to use your mobile number and email address to verify.
To make a virtual number, let’s say we use the TextNowwebsite. We simply need to enter a 3-digit pin code and click the “submit” button. That’s it! Your virtual mobile number has been created! We will then send the same to Instagram and you’ll receive a verification text on TextNow.
You can create an Instagram account with no phone number by following the steps above. That’s it. It’s that simple!